Introducing the Wedding Bells Blogathon!
It is “June in January” and Hometowns to Hollywood is excited to present its fourth official blogathon, entitled “The Wedding Bells Blogathon.” This blogathon will focus upon weddings taking place during the Golden Age of Hollywood–both on and off the screen.
The Wedding Bells Blogathon will run from January 22nd through January 24th in 2020.
Rules and Information:
- Bloggers are encouraged to write about any topic related to weddings and marriages, on film and off, during the Golden Age of Hollywood.
- Bloggers can feel free to write about a favorite wedding scene or marriage depicted in a film–for better or worse! Bloggers can also explore “real life” marriages between notable individuals working in the entertainment industry during Hollywood’s Golden Age.
- There are many aspects of Hollywood weddings and marriages that are worth discussing. Where possible, try to avoid duplicate topics.
- Bloggers will post their articles anytime between January 22nd-24th and will alert me of the post either as a comment or through email.
- If you would like to participate in the Wedding Bells Blogathon, please comment below or email me and let me know your name, topic choice, and the link to your blog.
- Please take one of the Wedding Bells Blogathon banners and include it in your post. You can feel free to link the image back to this page.
List of Participants and Topics:
- Participants will be added to this listing.
I look forward to a fabulous Wedding Bells Blogathon in January!